30 day money back guarantee
Try our SIM Only or Family SIM plans, and we promise to give your money back after 30 days if you’re not happy.
All you need to do is call us on 0800 800 150 within 30 calendar days of placing your order and ask us to refund your first monthly plan charge and cancel your contract. Your refund will be processed on your next bill date. You won’t be refunded for services you have used outside your monthly plan allowance and you’ll be charged for these at rates shown in the Tariff Guide at bt.com/tariffguide.Go to SIM only plans
Get free delivery on all our phones. Plus, if you order by 4pm Mon-Fri, or by 11am on Saturday, we’ll make sure you get it by the next working day, including Saturdays. This is subject to phone availability and some areas of the Highlands, Islands and Cornwall might take up to 48 hours.
You’ll choose your delivery date when you order (it has to be within seven days of placing your order). Don’t worry if your schedule changes. You can always change the date. Just use the links in the DPD email.
Track your order
We send all our phones with DPD so you can easily track your order. You’ll get a text and email from DPD on the morning your order is due to arrive with a one-hour delivery window.
You’ll need to make sure you’re home when your package arrives so you can sign for it. We ensure a high level of security for your phone delivery, which means it must be delivered to the billing address you used when you ordered. We won’t let anyone else sign for it and we won’t leave your package with anyone but you.
If you aren’t home when your phone is delivered, DPD will leave a card telling you they tried to deliver. Call the number on the card to arrange redelivery time that suits you.
We want you to be totally satisfied with your phone. If you aren’t happy, just tell us within 14 days of receiving it and we’ll send you a pre-addressed envelope so you can return it.
Call us on 0800 800 150 to arrange a return, then send the phone back to us within 14 days. If you originally upgraded from a SIM Only plan, we’ll return you to your previous plan. Otherwise we’ll cancel your contract.
If you want to cancel your contract after 14 days, you’ll be subject to early termination fees.
How to return your phone
- Call us on 0800 800 150 within 14 calendar days after receiving your phone.
- We’ll stop your service immediately. If you were on a SIM Only plan and upgraded to a handset plan, we’ll move you back to the SIM Only plan.
- We’ll send a pre-addressed jiffy bag to the address we sent your phone to. Put your phone and accessories in the original packaging and place in the jiffy bag.
- Send it back to us. You’re responsible for all postage costs. There’s no need to return your SIM.
Tips for avoiding extra charges
- Your phone must not be damaged
- The phone should not have a security PIN, fingerprint lock or be linked to any cloud features like Find my iPhone or Android Device Manager.
- You need to return your phone with any software and accessories originally included in the box.
- If you don’t send the phone back after calling us and setting up a return, we’ll block it so you can’t use it and we’ll charge you for the phone – the price you’ll have to pay is set out in our Tariff Guide. Have a look at our Terms and Conditions for more information.
The phone is your responsibility until it reaches us, so we suggest you send it using a secure, traceable service, and get insurance to cover the value.
You’ll need to pay any plan charges for the days before you cancel, plus any charges that aren’t included in your plan.
Faulty phone policy
We know problems can come up outside your 14-day return period. Find and fix faults on your phone with our troubleshooting tool. If your phone is still faulty, give us a call on 0800 800 150. We’ll try to fix the problem as fast as possible. If we can’t, we’ll send it out for repair. Don’t worry, though, we’ll sort everything out for you.
All our phones have a warranty provided by the manufacturer. Have a look at their website for more details:
These don’t affect your statutory rights/any other legal rights that you may have.